Enterprises need a new approach to become data-driven
The most valuable and transformative business use cases—IoT-enabled predictive maintenance, genomics research, real-time compliance monitoring—require multiple analytics workloads and data science tools and machine learning algorithms to run against the same diverse data sets. It’s how the most innovative enterprises unlock value from their data.
But many businesses still struggle with limited data visibility and insufficient insights. This is often caused by:
- Analytic workloads running independently—in silos—because even newer cloud data warehouses and data science tools were never designed to work together
- Data being everywhere—in data centers, public clouds, and at the Edge—and companies have no practical way to run analytics or apply machine learning algorithms to all their data
- An incoherent approach to data privacy or IP protection often resulting in onerous controls that limit business productivity and increase costs
体育投注正规网址Organizations need a new approach. An enterprise data cloud unlocks the power of your data to serve customers better, operate with greater efficiency, and strengthen security to protect your business:
- It is optimized for hybrid and multi-cloud environments, delivering the same data management capabilities across bare metal, private, and public clouds
- It allows multiple analytic functions to work together on the same data at its source, eliminating costly and inefficient data silos
- It maintains strict enterprise data security, governance, and control across all environments
- It is 100 percent open source, with open compute and open storage, ensuring zero vendor lock-in and maximum interoperability
Cloudera Data Platform (CDP) combines the best of Hortonworks’ and Cloudera’s technologies to deliver the industry’s first enterprise data cloud. CDP delivers powerful self-service analytics across hybrid and multi-cloud environments, along with sophisticated and granular security and governance policies that IT and data leaders demand.
Initially delivered as a public cloud service and followed up with Data Center体育投注正规网址, a comprehensive data management and analytics platform for on-premises IT environments, CDP includes:
- CDP Public Cloud: Deploy the widest range of analytical workloads, provision clusters, and deliver self-service experiences—including Data Warehouse and Machine Learning services—with cloud-native Data Hub
- CDP Private Cloud: Enable on-premises and hybrid deployments of Data Warehouse and Machine Learning experiences with the agility, flexibility, and economics of cloud
Powered by Cloudera SDX
Cloudera SDX is the security and governance fabric that binds the enterprise data cloud. SDX enables data and metadata security and governance policies to be set once and automatically enforced across data analytics in hybrid and multi-clouds. Unlike standalone analytics software solutions or cloud services, Cloudera Data Platform with SDX delivers powerful enterprise wide controls over data and metadata, anywhere, for ultimate infrastructure and business flexibility.
Extend your business insights to the cloud
体育投注正规网址Automate data movement between your on-prem data center and public cloud object stores, and enable policy-based, ongoing incremental movement of data and metadata including schema, security policies, lineage and provenance.
体育投注正规网址Address unpredictable business or user demands and complement data center capacity by bursting analytical workloads in public clouds along with the relevant data and data policies.
Ensure optimal performance for any analytic workload while keeping cloud costs under control. CDP can automatically scale resources as demand increases and suspend or scale down as workloads wind down.